I’m a communication designer living in Portland, OR (soon to be Austin, TX). I graduated from Parsons School for Design where I focused on print & publication design and front-end web design & development. I’ve learned that I have a deep love for typography, a passion for HTML & CSS, and that I’m not too shabby at screen printing.
I follow two philosophies in my design: the first is that true design is one created from a collaborative nature and the second is that great design leaves an impact on society.
- Parsons School for Design, Communication Design BFA, 2007-2011
- Multiplicity Media Productions, Google Think, eBay, Nestlé, HAND/EYE, SocialEatz, MagnaFlora, CoverAwards, ZimmermanEdelson
- Zirtual, IT/Tech Lead, October 2012 – October 2015
- MAS Event+Design, Freelance Designer, Winter 2013 – 2014
- ClearMetrics, Design Intern, Summer 2010
- Red Cross, Design Collaborator, Spring 2010
- Pando Networks, Design/UX Intern, Summer 2009
- Darden Studio, Design Intern, Spring 2009